It can take up to 3-5 days to prepare products before your package can be shipped. If your order has not yet been shipped, it means your packages are being prepared. However, if there are any unusual circumstances, we will notify you via email.
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email with a tracking number so you can track its progress.
The following delivery time is estimated (please keep in mind that the arrival time during peak season will be delayed):
|13-15 Business days
- At the moment, we are unable to ship to US military bases. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We do not support shipping to multiple addresses in the same order.
- We do not collect tax on any orders.
- If your package takes more than 30 days to arrive, we will refund the entire amount of your order.
- If your package does not arrive on time, please submit an inquiry and we will respond within 12 hours. Thank you for your patience and support.
- If the shipping tracking code status is complete but you have not received your order, first please check around your house as it may be hidden somewhere. If it is still not helping you, please contact the shipping company we included in the status shipping email notification. If this still does not resolve the issue, please contact the support team at [email protected].
Can The Order Be Delivered To Multiple Addresses?
We do not offer the shipment to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
Do You Offer Delivery To P.O Boxes Or Military Apo/Fpo Addresses?
A delivery to P.O Boxes and Military APO/FPO address is unavailable.
Will I Be Charged Vat Taxes?
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not collect VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
Depending on the receiving country, your package may incur local customs or VAT charge.